Feedbackstr is an offer provided by Spectos GmbH (hereinafter: Spectos). Spectos takes the requirements of data protection very seriously and wants to ensure that your privacy is safeguarded as you use the Spectos webpages. We have therefore prepared this data protection information in order to emphasise our commitment to the secure and trustworthy handling of your data and to explain to you how we use our customers’ personal data.
We reserve the right to modify the content from time to time. It is thus advisable to review our data processing information regularly and take note of any amendments or supplements.
The responsible authority in control of personal information within the meaning of data protection legislation is Spectos GmbH, Theaterstr. 6, 01067 Dresden, Germany. If you have any questions regarding data protection, want to exercise your rights or to assert any claims regarding your personal data, simply send an email to email@example.com.
(1) We collect, process and use your personal data only with your consent or if statutory provisions permit it. These can be found in particular in the regulations of the German Telemedia Act (TMG-Telemediengesetz) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-Bundesdatenschutzgesetz). We collect, process and use only personal data that are necessary for the implementation and use of our services or those which you have voluntarily made available for us.
(2) All data that contain information about the personal or factual/material circumstances regarding an identified or identifiable customer are considered to be personal data. These include, for example, names, email addresses, residential or postal addresses, genders, birth dates, telephone numbers or even ages. Information that cannot be assigned or can be assigned to an identified or identifiable person only by means of a disproportionate expenditure of time, cost and effort are considered to be anonymous data (cf. section 3 paragraph 6 BDSG) and do not fall into this category.
We need your personal data for the following purposes:
(1) Whenever you visit the pages of Spectos, for technical reasons, website logs, the so-called log files, are stored automatically. These contain information regarding:
(2) These data are stored for a maximum of 7 days as a technical precaution to protect the data processing systems against unauthorised access.
Within the framework of statutory regulations, we can create and evaluate usage profiles under pseudonyms for purposes of advertising, for market research and for the need-based configuration of our services, however, only if you have not made use of your legal right to object to the use of your data at any time (see information below regarding the right of objection in § 13 as well as in the following paragraphs).
(1) We use so-called cookies on our website. A cookie is a small text file which allows us to design your visit on our website for ease of use and also to analyse your usage of our website. Some cookies are temporarily stored on your computer and are transmitted to our servers only when you visit our website. These enable you to use the single sign-on feature, so that you only need to log in to our website once and are automatically logged in again on your next visit. However, we primarily use so-called “session cookies,” which are not stored on your hard drive and are deleted when the browser is closed or after a long period of inactivity. The following data are automatically collected by our computer system when you call up our website by means of cookies:
(2) These data are stored separately from other data which you may have provided for us. They are not linked with your other data. They are evaluated for statistical purposes to enable us to optimise our website and our offers.
(3) If you do not want cookies to be used, you can block the use in your browser. You can also view and delete the cookies stored on your computer. It cannot be ruled out that this may compromise the functionality of our website.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California, 94043 USA (hereinafter: Google). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files that are stored on your computer and then allow an analysis of the use of our website.
(2) As a rule, the information generated by cookies about your use of this website is transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and is stored there. However, within the Member States of the European Union or in other States which are contracting parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, your IP address is first abbreviated by Google. The full IP address is transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and abbreviated there only in exceptional cases. On the authority of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website in order to compile reports regarding the website’s activities and to provide further services in connection with the usage of the website and the Internet for the website operator.
(3) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly.
(4) You can also prevent data generated by means of the cookie which pertain to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being collected and processed by Google, if you download and install the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
(1) This website uses so-called social plugins available on the social network of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (hereinafter: Facebook). These plugins feature the Facebook logo and the added denotation “social plugin by Facebook” and “Facebook social plugin”. You can find an overview of Facebook plugins and their appearance here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
(2) When you call up a page from our web presence which contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. Facebook transmits the content of the plugin directly to your browser which then integrates it in the website.
(3) The integration of the plugin then provides Facebook with the information that your browser has called up the respective page of our web presence, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is sent directly to one of Facebook’s servers in the USA and stored there.
(4) Once you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit of our website directly to your Facebook account. When you interact with the plugins, for example, when you use the “Like” button or provide a comment, the respective information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed for your Facebook friends.
(5) Facebook can use this information for purposes of advertising, for market research and for the need-based configuration of Facebook pages. Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles for this purpose, for example, to evaluate your use of our website with respect to the advertisements you are shown on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users of your activities on our website and in order to provide further services associated with the use of Facebook.
(6) If you do not want Facebook to direct the data collected via our web presence to your Facebook account, you must log out before a visit on our website.
(1) On our website, we use the “+1” button available on the social network of Google+ (hereinafter: Google Plus), offered by Google. The button can be recognised by the “+1” symbol on coloured or white background.
(2) When you call up a page from our web presence which contains such a button, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers used by Google. The content of the “+1” button is transmitted directly to your browser by Google and then also integrated in the website. We therefore have no control over the extent of the data Google acquires with this button. According to Google, no personal data are collected without a click of the button. The data, including the IP address, are collected and processed only by members who are logged on.
(3) To find out more about the purpose and the scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Google as well as your relevant rights and the setting options for the protection of your privacy, please refer to Google’s privacy notice regarding the “+1”button: https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttons-policy
(4) If you are a Google Plus member and do not want Google to use our Internet presence to collect data about you and link them with your member data stored by Google, you must log out of Google Plus before visiting our Internet presence.
(1) This offer uses the buttons provided by the Twitter service (https://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons). These buttons are offered by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA (hereinafter: Twitter). They are recognisable by the designations “Twitter” or “Follow” along with the stylised blue bird. With the use of the buttons it is possible to share a contribution or a page of this offer on Twitter or follow the provider/host on Twitter.
(2) When you call up a web page from our Internet presence which contains such a button, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers used by Twitter. The content of the Twitter buttons is transmitted directly to the user’s browser by Twitter. We therefore have no control over the extent of the data Twitter collects with the help of this plugin. We provide you with information according to the state of our knowledge. According to this, merely the user’s IP address and the URL of the respective website is transferred with the use of the buttons, but is not used for purposes other than the display of the button. You can find more information regarding this in Twitter’s data privacy statement at http://twitter.com/privacy.
(1) When you register or place an order, we collect, process and use the personal data you provided in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation. As required in each individual case, for the conclusion and completion of the contracts, we will need your contact information such as name, billing address and email address as well as an indication of your choice of the payment method. We also use your data to maintain our customer database in order to ensure that only accurate data are stored there. To avoid typographical errors and make sure that our services are correctly made available for you, we check your address for completeness and accuracy as we input it.
(2) We also use your data for sending the requested information regarding the offer and other services provided by Spectos to the email address you have provided. You may at any point unsubscribe from these emails.
(3) In addition, we can also, without your consent, send information regarding other similar products and services we offer to the email address which you provided as you placed an order. You can, at any point, object to receiving these emails without incurring costs other than the transmission costs at the basic rates.
(4) We would like to make sure that you enjoy reading our emails. For that reason, we attempt to include only content that is likely to interest you. For that reason, we monitor and store in your user profile your opening and clicking rates, in other words, whether and when you open our emails, which content of the emails you click on and whether our emails could be delivered and if not, why not. We also use these data for statistical purposes.
(5) We can also use your data for sending out information about special offers and promotions from Spectos by mail. You can, at any point, object to these mailings.
(6) Certain informational messages which are necessary for the fulfilment of the contract and the functioning of Feedbackstr, such as information pertaining to the service (e.g., registration confirmation, information to/from customer services) or to a package subject to a fee (e.g., order confirmation, contract documents, payment method) may not be cancelled. These messages will be sent to you at the contact information you provided.
(7) We store and use your data any time you get in touch with us by telephone, email or via our contact form or want to furnish us with information by submitting your data.
(8) In addition to that, we store and use personal data and technical information to the extent that it is required to prevent or track misuse/abuse or other unlawful conduct on our website, e.g., to maintain data security in the case of attacks on our IT systems.
(9) Finally, we store and use your data, insofar as we are obligated by law to do so, such as on the basis of official or judicial orders and for exercising our rights and entitlements as well as for a legal defence.
(1) When you accept these data protection regulations, you grant us your consent for the use, processing and communication of your personal data for marketing purposes (for example, electronic newsletters and mailings of offers or the use of Google Analytics). You may withdraw this consent with effect for the future at any time without adherence to a specific form or notice period. You may also object to this use of your data, as long as they serve a purpose within the legally permissible scope, for instance for mailing promotional marketing material. In either case please write to: Spectos GmbH, Theaterstr. 6, 01067 Dresden, Germany
or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Following every revocation of the permission, we shall use your data exclusively for the performance of the existing owner/user relationship and shall refrain from mailing any further advertising material.
For the fulfilment of the owner/user relationship, it is occasionally necessary to pass your personal data to third parties (e.g., for bookkeeping / accounting purposes). These forwarded data are used by third parties exclusively in accordance with the obligations or tasks incumbent upon them. Data are conveyed to government institutions and authorities only within the context of the mandatory legal requirements.
Your personal data are stored only for as long as it is necessary for the performance of our services. Upon occasion, an extended data storage period may be necessary based on statutory obligations.
We have set up technical and organisational security measures for the protection of your data, in particular against loss, manipulation or unauthorised access. We regularly adapt our security measures to on-going technical developments.
You have the right at any time to obtain information, free of charge, about the data stored with us. In the event that your data are incorrectly or unjustly stored, we shall be glad to correct, block or delete them. Please also let us know if there have been any changes in your personal data. Please direct any requests for information, inquiries, complaints or suggestions on the topic of data protection by postal service to: Spectos GmbH, Theaterstr. 6, 01067 Dresden, Germany
or send an email to: email@example.com
(1) If you are registered with Facebook, you can use your Facebook account to register with us and log in by linking your Facebook account with your Feedbackstr user account. Please note that Facebook’s regulations regarding data protection and usage apply to your Facebook account (http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/; Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA).
(2) If you wish to set up a new user account with Feedbackstr, you may register with your Facebook account. During the first step of the registration with Facebook, you will be asked to indicate your Facebook access data and subscribe or register with Facebook. If you are already logged in with Facebook, this step can be omitted. The second step involves the option of linking your Facebook profile with the Facebook application of Feedbackstr. At this point you can find out what kind of information Facebook can pass on to us from your Facebook account (information regarding your “public profile” on Facebook: First name, last name, age group, profile photo, cover picture, gender, friends list, Facebook username and user identification number (Facebook ID) as well as any other information you want to make publicly accessible on Facebook as well as your email address). Of these data, we take only your email address, your first name and your last name in order to set up a user account with us. This includes obtaining your consent for this data protection information provided by Spectos. You can edit the first and last name and the email address before that information is stored. Subsequent changes of your email address must be undertaken in your Feedbackstr user account.
(3) If you already have a user account with Feedbackstr and would like to link this with your Facebook account, you will find this function in your Feedbackstr user account. If you connect the two accounts, you will also be able to use your Facebook account to log in to Feedbackstr in future. Facebook will forward the same data to Spectos where they will be stored, as described above in paragraph 2.
(4) Once you have registered with Feedbackstr via your Facebook account, in future you will always be able to log in to Feedbackstr with the button “Log in with Facebook.” To do this, you must either log in to Facebook or be already logged in to Facebook.
(5) You always have the option of logging in to Feedbackstr even without your Facebook account. Then you will need the email address from your Facebook account which you used to register and link the accounts and the current password which you have saved in your Feedbackstr user account.
(6) If you want to separate your Feedbackstr user account from your Facebook account temporarily, you will need to delete the Facebook App of Feedbackstr in your Facebook account in the App Centre in the field “your applications.” To do this, click on “remove app” in the settings of the Feedbackstr App. Alternately, you can click on “disconnect” in your Feedbackstr user account.
End of data protection regulations.