Best practice customer feedback: in-store questionnaire for Bosch Car Service HELP
Bosch Car Service HELP in Dresden-Klotzsche offers a professional and wide range of automobile services. Their range of services includes not only car repair and maintenance but also services, sale and rental of car trailers, sale and fitting of car equipment, installation and conversion of disabled-friendly cars, as well as GPS and load safety. Using Feedbackstr, the Bosch team is able to continuously measure the quality of their services, not only the quality of their repairs but also their reliability and processes.
- Bosch Car Service HELP in Dresden-Klotzsche
- Questionnaire with access via QR-code and shortlink, displayed on rearview mirror tags and flyers;
- Tablet in-store displaying questionnaire;
- Posters to make customers aware that they can submit feedback via tablet or flyer;
- Integration of the questionnaire as well as results analysis on the homepage: www.help-dresden.de
- Continuous measurement of service quality and customer satisfaction via Feedbackstr questionnaires;
- Weekly analysis of results in order to appropriately respond to customer requests;
- Assessment of mechanics and the services provided.
Results – customer feedback:
- Since March 2013, Bosch Car Service HELP in Dresden-Klotzsche has been using our digital questionnaires and has already received numerous positive feedbacks.
- Using Feedbackstr, the Bosch team in Dresden-Klotzsche is able to sharpen its image as an innovative and customer-oriented team for the purpose of its target audience.
- Further questionnaires are planned regarding the set-up of the website and other areas of business.
//share in social media//
Best practice: here’s how the Bosch Car Service HELP center uses Feedbackstr